Gothic Weddings

Possible Venue Change

So we decide to check out a couple other venues just for the heck of it. We were looking at them a long time ago, but we ended up getting an offer from some friends of the family to have the wedding on their property. Their property is beautiful, but I'm just hoping that it doesn't rain, because we wouldn't have enough room for everyone in the glass room that they have.

We are looking at one of the original possibilities that we had for our venue. It's called The Cutting Garden, and is exactly that. It's a beautiful perennial garden that is located not even 10 minutes from where we live. It's a little pricey, but if we are smart we will have enough saved to pay for the difference.

The good thing about this venue is that there is plenty of indoor and outdoor space for the wedding and reception. There is a large farmhouse, a huge outdoor amphitheatre, a playhouse for the kiddos, a fully operating kitchen with tons of amenities. There is a bridal suite, a huge tent with sidewalls if we need it, and plenty of flowers which to me is a PERFECT!

The down side is that we are thinking about having the wedding on a Sunday instead of a Saturday to make it less expensive for us, and our photographer doesn't work on Sundays. :( That's a bummer.  

We aren't sure yet if we want this venue or not, but it's a huge possibility. Check out this website, it's absolutely amazing. It's also a glimpse of where we live which is just beautiful. I love that the wedding would be so close to home, and have all of the mountains that I love and see everyday be part of our wedding also.

www.cuttinggarden.com/weddings.html" title="The Cutting Garden">The Cutting Garden
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Possible Venue Change

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards