Gothic Weddings

bridal shower invitations

So I know it's a little early to be thinking about this, but before we post-poned I don't know how I would have had time to pick out all of this stuff. Geez, is it a lot of work! I was just checking out the site where we found our favorite invitations and I decided to look at the bridal shower invites as well. I found a couple cute ones and was wanting some opinions from you guys.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows any good websites that have pretty bridal shower invites. I would love to find a site that lets me order samples, but I'll take what I can get...

This is very sweet, and the gown sorta reminds me of mine. The color of the text where my name would be would be dark purple/plum. These would cost between $28-34 for 10 or 15 of them.
With thank you cards it would be about $70.
Do I really need thank you cards???

This is really elegant. It's almost the opposite of our colors. I love black lace, but this is just as pretty with the black background. These are the same price as the ones above.

Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: bridal shower invitations

• LucaVCLucaVC member
    First Comment
    Those are very lovely and I love the dress. And YES! get the thank you cards. I got some GFs and had to thank the people for giving them to me. I went to Target and NONE of the thank you cards fit my style. So I had them designed for me. I went here www.eternal-wedding-design.com.

Sorry. Pink birdies ain't my thing.
    Visit Italian.weddings.com
  • I would get the thank you's too if I were you, just because it'll save you a lot of time and look really classy. That's kind of expensive, but if you think about the amount of gifts you'll receive $70 really isn't that much to say thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards