Gothic Weddings
Options

New to this board

Hi, someone from my wedding month/year  board suggested I come over here. I didn't even know we had a gothic theme board until a minute ago! Anyways, is anyone else doing a Halloween or Masquerade theme? Or is anyone having a Red and Black color scheme? I’d love a planning buddy with a similar theme or colors. Thanks!

Re: New to this board

• Options
    Hi Sparkles! Welcome to the board. There are a few Halloween/masquerade brides here. I'm a black, white, and crimson bride myself.
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome. Your planning bio is cool. I really like your apple inspiration!!
  • Options
    My color scheme is red and black! This board only has a few members, but I think you'll get a lot of great ideas from us! Welcome to the board!
  • Options
    Welcome sparkles!  The colors for my wedding are black and purple still haven't decided which color I'm going to order my dress in...yet.  We are doing something a bit different calling it a planned elopment my fi and I are getting married on a river boat then having a small dinner afterwwards with my folks his dad and sister.  I am pagan as is he and his his sister so we are planning to have a handfasting the following day in a seperate ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My colors were black and burgandy (wine) but my bio is awful! This board is the best on the knot. You can be totally yourself and it's great.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Welcome, I am pretty new here myself. I had no idea until about a week ago that there was a gothic board. I am so glad there is. I am a black, red, and white bride myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • Options
    Hi Sparkles, welcome to the board! My color scheme used to be black, white, and red, but it has been changed slightly. Feel free to ask any questions or post anything at all!
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    DivineWillow...I must say that your bio inspired me. I saw the black and white Anemones and fell in love. I wanted a white flower for the bridesmaids bouquets and I finally found it. Thank you! Your whole vision is beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • Options
    I am also doing red and black for my wedding. White, dress and red converses!!! Yeah!!
    Photobucket

We make the sun shine... Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Thanks! That's why I wanted to put so much in my bio. I really want other brides-to-be  to inspired to do anything that your heart desires! The possibilities are limitless. I won't actually be using the anemones, but they are one of my very favorite flowers.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards