Gothic Weddings

Ordered invitation sample products from cardsandpockets.com

(This post is copied from my WBC blog entry)

I'm so glad I ordered them. They are beautiful! I ordered two styles of pocket folds, the rectanglo and signature style in the color "black tie" (matte black). I also got the rectanglo in "onyx" (metallic black). That turned out to be our favorite! It's GORGEOUS! I also got mailing and rsvp envelopes in both colors.

I also ordered a sample of the damask patterned paper in white and black and a matching envelope liner. The envelope liner is so awesome, and I highly recommend them! They just look so elegant. The damask pattern is not really the right thing for us, but has given us a great idea of what we really want. I'm on the prowl to find the perfect black and white pattern for our invites.

I also got samples of some metallic cardstock. It's 8.5x11 inches, and super pretty! We ordered one sheet of onyx, and one sheet of sparkling merlot (sparkly wine/purple). They are both gorgeous! I just need to figure out where to use the sparkling merlot in our invitation suite.

Check out the pictures! I was hoping to get a good shot of our practice invitation, which isn't our actual invitation, but we're getting closer to figuring it out! By the way, the practice invitation was printed on regular printer paper with a scrapbooking paper mat. That's just what we had on hand at the time. :)

Yay! This was a fun experience.

I shot this is the sun so you can see the sparkle of the metallic paper.

The sparkiling merlot paper

I LOVE the sparkle of the pocket folds!

This is the "black tie" color. Pretty, but the metallic paper was breathtaking!

Visit Gothic.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards