Gothic Weddings
Options

great gothic ring

Hello!! I am from the vintage board **hi divine**  but I found this fabulous ring where my FI bought his  that I thought you all might like. I dont know if you have seen it before but it is the lord of the rings ring. It comes in black gold and silver at Tungstenaffinity.com. I give them great reviews too. Fast shipping one week!!! great prices and great quality. The ring is only $119

Heres a pic

Re: great gothic ring

• Options
    As much as my fiance and I love Lord Of The Rings, we can't imagine using them as wedding bands. We thought about it, but shot it down right away. It's really neat though, I think it would be fun to have one on display in our house, since we collect weird things like that.
  • Options
    Hi alyssa! I have always loved them, but my FH wanted to try on his ring and find it in an antique shop, Saturday Market, or small  jewelry shop. I tried to get him to like the ones I found online, but he HAD to be able to try it on! I love that ring though!
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    My Godfather (and officiant Tongue out) has this ring in silver.
  • Options
    its funny that you post this on here because just the other day, FI who sometimes has  cute little 5 year old mood swings, demaned we both get LOTR rings. lol.
    Photobucket

We make the sun shine... Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards