Gothic Weddings

Opinions on ceremony decor....

So the FH and I had our baby-free mall excursion this weekend. It went pretty well, and we had a really good time! We were absolutely exhausted, but it was worth it. I did pick up a few things, Which I will post soon. Once I clear my memory card a bit I'll post the pictures of what we actually picked up. I could use a few opinion on a couple things. :) 

So I found some candle holders that we think are really pretty. I love silver ornate things! We already have a candle holder that we wanted to use for the middle candle of the ceremony candle set, but as hard as I look I cannot find candle holders that would look right with it for the smaller candles. I think we are giving up on it, and replacing it with something less complex and mind boggling.

Here's the pictures of.... 
* the original candle holder
* the set of silver ones with pretty red candles (love the candles!)
* and our inspiration for our ceremony arbor (just picture it with our roses, black lace material, and some curly willow branches or other branches)
* small table with black linen. Please don't mind the rental place stock photo. We would like to add an overlay of some pretty black material to the table to make it look prettier.

So I'm a little bummed that we probably won't be using the original candle holder, but it looks really nice in our bedroom too. I am trying to use as many natural materials as possible to decorate because they are beautiful AND free. I also love silver trays so I will probably put one under the candle set (in case of drips) and maybe a few roses and possibly some little branches and/or greens to dress everything up a little. I am definitely a Martha girl. I love adding natural touches in layers to fill up space. 

So in your eyes does this look right? I want everything to look as put together as possible (who doesn't, right?). I guess I just need some opinions from people that don't squirm at the idea of a black and red wedding.....

What are your opinions?  
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Opinions on ceremony decor....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards