Gothic Weddings
Options

Beautiful gowns....

I was just thinking about these gowns and I had to post them. I sometimes wish I had an all black gown! I love my gown like crazy though. These two just stick in my mind....

Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Beautiful gowns....

• Options
    Oh wow! Those gowns are gorgeous! I was trying to pick one so I could tell you which ones I like the best, but right now I'm tired and there are too many to chose from. I'm going to show my fh, he would really appreciate all of them. Maybe he can help me pick. They are beautiful!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Cellarius those are amazing dresses! However they cost almost as much as our entire wedding budget! i am in love with Maggie Sottero's "Grace Lynette" dress. I'm pretty sure it's the one I'm getting. (I tried it on only as a size reference, but I haven't been able to stop staring at the picture of me wearing it for the last 6 months!) I think it has the feel of the dresses you are looking at, but for a better price. (I think it's $950 if I remember correctly) There are other similar Sottero dresses for pretty reasonable prices too!

Here's the picture of it on the model: http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=J122

I just wish I could get the sash in black, it'd be all the more perfect then.
  • Options
    brit_bell - I love Maggies! I'm going to post another dream gown of mine. I'm sure I've posted it before, but I have to do it again. It's so incredibly gorgeous! I have been searching for a picture online of it in black, but so far no luck. I would still LOVE to TRY IT ON IN BLACK!!!!!  Here's the link...

Victoriana
  • Options
    brit_bell -  I was just thinking, and I know that Maggies are expensive to begin with, BUT I bet you could have a seamstress either replace the sash or cover it with black ribbon or lace. It would be really beautiful if it was tied in a bow in the back with long elegant "tails". It's an idea....

Also here's my favorites from the claire pettibone website. I had to look at them again!

3,600-4,900
    Kaelyn
    Juliet
    Petals of the Wind
    Stardust
    Akoya

5,000+
    Orange Blossom 
  • Options
    those are gorgeous gowns!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers