Gothic Weddings

I ordered my dress!

On Wednesday, my sister and I went to David's Bridal to get my dress. I tried on the one I'm getting, though it was about 3 sizes too small. Then I tried on another A-line dress, that had more beading on the front. I didn't think I'd like it...but I did. It was so hard for me to walk away from the new dress for the one I liked better. It should be here no later than June 1st - and the lady from alterations said if I really really wanted to, they could put a corset back into it for me...for a pretty penny. Now I'm not sure if I should get one or not. I really want one...but they start at about $175.00.... Any thoughts?

Re: I ordered my dress!

• i would do it!lol i really want a corset back. i'm sure i'll have a ton of trouble actually deciding on a dress though lol
  • That's really inexpensive to get a corset put in! If they can do it for that price you should definitely go for it. Honestly even if it costs more it's so nice to have a lace-up back because it makes your gown fit flawlessly. They also look really, really beautiful! So you went with the one with the black in the back? Is that right?

Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Willow: Yes, I went with that one. The lady in alterations said it would be difficult to put the corset back in, they would probably have to alter the back of the dress a little bit - but that if I was really set in getting one that they could do it...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards