Gothic Weddings
Options

April Sticky Topic - What wedding details are you hoping to accomplish this month?

What are your planning goals for the month of April?

Post it here...
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: April Sticky Topic - What wedding details are you hoping to accomplish this month?

• Options
    1. I didn't get to make a payment on my gown with this paycheck, so I would like to make one with the next one. Even if it's just $50.

2. We want to practice making boutonnieres out of random stuff, twigs, feathers, etc.

3. Maybe order a couple sample invites

4. find some ribbon for the sandalwood fan favors

5. order my shoes (NOW I'm dreaming!) :(
  • Options
    My goals for April are to get a definate idea of what I want my accesories to be.  I was thinking of a fascnator but my hair is thin and I'm concerned about it falling out.  So I thought about doing a flower wreath with a black veil attached. My future hubby requested that I leave my hair down so this would look really great I think.  I found a pair of shoes I liked they're black sling backs with a peep toe they didn't have in my size at the time so I need to check back. We have less than 5 months to go on our planned elopment I just don't want to have things get by me since i will start school right before the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm meeting with our photographer tomorrow! I'm so excited! We also managed to get enough money for the deposit! I'm just so relieved that the photographer's had the date open. Now the only things I have to worry about is dress shopping, which I probably won't do until June, and gradually picking up materials to make the invitations so I can start making them asap, otherwise they'll never get done.
  • Options
    brit_bell - That is excellent news! I'm so glad you got that taken care of! Congrats, that's a big achievement.

sagewolf - I think the flower wreath will a black veil is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G idea!!!!!!
    I can actually picture you with your dress and the wreath with a veil.....Imagine how beautiful the pictures will be.

So far I haven't accomplished anything on my list, but I did decide on a couple
    things that we are definitely going to buy sometime in the future. I'm going to post about one right now!
  • Options
    Let's see if I can get my little hands on a Wedding hall...it's been two months and I have nada! which is somewhat depressing it isn't that I have high standards it's just that nothing seems to be right up my alley you know. Oh and I need to purchase my dress as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards