Gothic Weddings

Our Hallowedding

Hi Everyone! I posted here a bit before our wedding (I only discovered the board about a month before, ha!) - and I just wanted to post a followup on how our Halloween wedding turned out. Tons of photos and stuff in my "Mrs" bio (link in siggy) - I also have a bunch of stuff for sale if anyone is having a wedding next Halloween and looking for anything orange ;)

I can't wait to catch up with the board and see how everyone's weddings turned out - I know a bunch of us got married the same weekend! Congrats everyone!

Re: Our Hallowedding

• Welcome back and congrats!  Everything about your wedding was gorgeous.  I wish we could have had more money for little details.  Your photography was gorgeous and it looks like you had a wonderful day!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks, tmm! The day of, I kind of felt it was one disaster after another (we had some wind-related casualties) but after a few weeks that's worn off a bit. Yeah, in order to save money we did a ton of details ourselves, and let me tell you, I don't miss coming home to wedding projects! Ha!
  • I am having those same bridesmaid dresses.  How did you bridesmaids like them because they look great in the pictures.

I love your dress.
    www.mromag1.weebly.com
  • mromag - My girls LOVED their dresses! They didn't ever want to take them off! We had the seamstress put in a little 1-point french bustle in them, since they have a bit of a train - so they wore the dresses down for the ceremony, and bustled for dancing and it looked SO good! They are all now looking for excuses to wear them again!

Thanks - I'm trying to figure out what to do with my dress. It was going to be donated to an Army bride, but I don't think she wants it anymore, so I might attempt to sell it on OnceWed - but if it doesn't sell I'll take it as a sign and get it cleaned and preserved. My niece might want to wear it some day (she's 4, so who knows what will be in style in the future...)
  • I just had the chance to look at your pics. Gorgeous! I love the details page of your wedding pictures. I am highly envious of your day! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards