Gothic Weddings
Options

Daily posts?

Does anyone like the idea of having daily posts on this thread? Or maybe weekly would be better since this board isn't very high traffic?

I think some of these could be fun to do, and maybe we'll get more people to post! Just an idea, does anyone else think this would be a good idea?

I think it might get more people to post, since sadly this board is pretty dead most of the time. 

Here are some ideas that the June 2011 board uses:
Monday - Plans for the Week
Post WR (Wedding Related) Plans & NWR (Non Wedding Related) Plans for the week. 

Tuesday - WTF (What the F**)
Feel free to rant about whatever is bothering you.

Wednesday - Confessions
Confess things that are on your mind that you might feel guilty about that week. 

Thursday - Game / Poll Day
We do two things on Thursday because we are that awesome
Lurker Thursdays - We encourage every knottie to introduce themselves but we try to get at least one new person on Thursdays
Recipes - Post your favorite recipe for the topic of the week. 

Friday - Dear FI
An open letter to your FI. Can be thanking him for being such a good FI or can be ranting at him because he didn't do the dishes last night. Anything goes!

Re: Daily posts?

• Options
    Does anyone like the idea of having daily posts on this thread? Or maybe weekly would be better since this board isn't very high traffic?

I think some of these could be fun to do, and maybe we'll get more people to post! Just an idea, does anyone else think this would be a good idea?

I think it might get more people to post, since sadly this board is pretty dead most of the time. 

Here are some ideas that the June 2011 board uses:
    Monday - Plans for the Week
    Post WR (Wedding Related) Plans & NWR (Non Wedding Related) Plans for the week. 

Tuesday - WTF (What the F**)
    Feel free to rant about whatever is bothering you.

Wednesday - Confessions
    Confess things that are on your mind that you might feel guilty about that week. 

Thursday - Game / Poll Day
    We do two things on Thursday because we are that awesome
    Lurker Thursdays - We encourage every knottie to introduce themselves but we try to get at least one new person on Thursdays
    Recipes - Post your favorite recipe for the topic of the week. 

Friday - Dear FI
    An open letter to your FI. Can be thanking him for being such a good FI or can be ranting at him because he didn't do the dishes last night. Anything goes!

• Options
    I was doing weekly posts, but I didn't get very many responses. I say if you have anything at all that you want to post about you should definitely  do it. I love polls, and doing random NWR posts.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    I actually lurk on here more than any other board (even though I am not having a gothic wedding (mines all nerdy and geeky but I do a lot of gothic culture things) but I would love to post more and be more involved :)
    Planning Bio
    106image Invited
    89image Accepted
    9image Declined
    0image Waiting

• Options
    I don't think this board has many people that thrive on structure! I like that I can drop by and catch up quickly. 
    AphroditeJules Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe just a what are plans for this week or month type of deal I'm not around much on the weekend due to work then when I'm here on Mon I can catch up when everybody goes back to work /school  I think Aphroditejules is right we're kind of doing our own thing around here. It is great to see some new faces around though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards