Gothic Weddings

Great shoe website

I am looking for some very wild looking shoes, and I stumbled upon the greatest website ever. I absolutely love the shoes with the crazy graphics, There's a few I want to buy...and I might end up buying more than one pair, just because they're reasonably priced and I can wear them anywhere. Enjoy! 

Re: Great shoe website

• Iron fist makes some wild shoes too.  I got mine from there and they are lime green and black cheetah print!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like Iron Fist, but they don't have as good of a variety. Plus, I love that I can get shoes with a shorter heel at the site I found, since my dress is already really close to the length it has to be and I can't wear very high heels with it. 
  • It looks like they have some nice looking Mary Jane's. I'm thinking either Mary Jane's or ballet flats for myself since I don't wear heels normally, and I'd like to have shoes that I could use for more than just the wedding day.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com image "The death of a beautiful woman, is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world. " - Poe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards