Gothic Weddings

Visiting my gown :)

Tomorrow I am finally going to the bridal shop with one of my bridesmaids to look at bridesmaid dresses and to try-on my gown again. I have been waiting to do this with her since October! She has seen the gown in pictures, but has never seen it in person. We are both going to get all dolled up and she's going to try on some dresses while I try on my gown again. I am still waiting for my size to come in, but the sample size that they have is only one size too big.

More awesome news! I went to one of my favorite boutiques with my FH yesterday and we were there for about two hours talking to the woman who owns it and I tried on a bunch of clothes and jewelry. She actually loaned me some earrings and a cocktail ring to try on with my gown! My FH copied a bunch of music that was on her computer that she plays in her shop. It's a lot of Arabic, new age, reggae, world beat, and trance. Not all of it is for the wedding, but now we have some good music to zone out to. I also got a bunch of cheap fake roses from the dollar store (because the ones I like at Michael's are an hour and a half away from here!) to make a fake bouquet for my dress try on. I figured it would be fun to see what it would look like. I'm hoping to get an idea of what I really want! :)
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Visiting my gown :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards