California-Los Angeles
Options

QOTD

What would your 10 year old self think of you now?  Your 15 year old self?  Your 20 year old self?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think my 10 year old self would be shocked that I don't already have two kids.  My 15 year old self would be wondering why I haven't finished nursing school yet.  My 20 year old self would be proud that I have everything together and that I waited to have kids.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My 10 yr old self would be: WTH!!! Why are you married and don't have kids? (I was actually asked that my an 8 yrs old the other day haha)

My 15 yr old self would be: Why are you working where you are working when you could be doing other stuff with your life?Embarassed 

My 20 yr old self would be: Dude why would you get married when you could partying all the time? LAME!!!!

• Options
    nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess my 10 yr old self would be happy I had the beautiful wedding I fantasized about, a house and probably couldn't believe I live in LA.

My 15 yr old self would be happy that I am doing what I always wanted to do... be a teacher.

My 20 yr old self is shocked I didn't get married sooner and have kids by now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My 10 year old self would be suprised I waited this long to get married...so worth the wait!

My 15 year old self would be surprised I actually graduated from college (I was a rebel when I was  young and not a big fan of school!) Surprised

My 20 year old self would be proud of me because all of my hard work is finally paying off!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards