California-Los Angeles

XP: What questions did you ask your DOC?

I just scheduled a meeting with a DOC, but I don't know what to ask! She has a list of things she'll do. I basically need someone to help set up and organize the reception while we're taking pictures and having the ceremony. Help? Btw, she will just be day-of, not like "three months and day-of" or anything. So I'm not sure if it is okay to ask for vendor recommendations or to look over my contracts.
my read shelf:
Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
40/112

Photobucket

Re: XP: What questions did you ask your DOC?

• edited December 2011
    I'm havign a DOC and I asked her; what her services were excatly, did she have a stand in if she wasnt able to come to the wedding due to illness or some other crazy reason, and I totally asked her for recommendations for other vendors!  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Some questions I asked were:H soon we will start communicating since our wedding isn’t until June 5, 2010?Will you offer vender referrals?  (photo/video/cake/flowers/DJ)Have you worked with (any vendors I already had in place – i.e. Commerce Flowers/CalSounds)?·         If so, what do you think?Have you been to my Ceremony/Reception location?What happens if you get ill/sick and can’t be there the day of my wedding?Will you have an assistant?
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards