California-Los Angeles

Ezra Primack + Photography????

Has anyone here heard of ktbphotography or kiss the bride photography with ezra primack? He's located in CA and possibly coming to shoot my wedding in WI. I just want to make sure I'm not headed straight into a scam.Thanks!

Re: Ezra Primack + Photography????

• erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check project wedding for reviews
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Shoefs,my name is Mia i just got married last june 24 at hawaii, ezra was my photographer, he did our engagement photos and our wedding at hawaii! I  can guarantee you iam sooooooo pleased and soooo glad i hired him!  what i like about ezra he's very particular sooo every photos was beautiful! if you want more info, please call ezra and you can get my phone number and i can tell you more info, your not going to be dissapointed. btw im one of the bride on he's website. (my husband wearing military uniform). hope to hear from you.. good luck!mgarrison
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the information! I was having a hard time finding out any information online, so it's always nice to hear from someone who's actually experienced it. I just started wedding planning, and I've already had to deal with some shady vendors, good to know that not all of them are :)Thanks again
  • edited December 2011
    I have hired him for my wedding next year. He came to my parents house and met with my family. He seemed to be very organized and pay much attention to detail. He seems to pretty legit and I don't think you would be dissapointed! :o) Good luck wedding planning! I know how u feel, I have sooo much to do.
  • edited December 2011

My sister just got married on Sat 7/30, Ezra is a one of a kind photographer. I am amzaed by his pasion and his work. We love Ezra! :)

You will be in good hands.

• Kiss the Bride Weddings (KTB! Weddings) has moved to another location. They are no longer located in Pasadena, CA. Does anyone know where they moved to?

• Not sure where his new location is
  • But, please do not hire Ezra Primack at all, total scam artist! May have been great at one point, but now takes your money and runs...
  • edited June 2012
    has anyone been able to be in touch with him in the last several months?
  • I've been trying to get in contact too. They gave me contact sheets in March and promised they would be finished soon.... I'm at my wits end worrying if my pictures are okay.
  • ktB84ktB84 member
    First Comment
    I believe you would be unable to hire Ezra from KTB weddings at this point if what he says is true and he is out of business as of the end of May, but if not, DO NOT hire Ezra Primmack as your photographer. I was married in April 2011 and just received my photos via a email link, not on a disc as per our contract. I also have never received my 3 wedding albums despite being told I would be reimbursed for them since he would be unable to complete them. I have called and emailed numerous times in the last several months and reported him to the Better Business Bureau, but have received no reply or further mention of being refunded. If anyone else has experienced a similar situation I would like to know what action you have taken or any advice you can give me- I'm beyond frustrated!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_ezra-primack-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:10321654Post:10321654">Ezra Primack + Photography????</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone here heard of ktbphotography or kiss the bride photography with ezra primack? He's located in CA and possibly coming to shoot my wedding in WI. I just want to make sure I'm not headed straight into a scam.Thanks!
    Posted by shoefs[/QUOTE]
    DO NOT HIRE HIM! Check yelp for his reviews.  He shot our wedding last year and we have not gotten any photos yet.  This has happened to a ton of couples.  There is also a facebook page about KTB weddings and all the people that never got their photos, albums, videos.  If you hired him get your money back and get out now!!!!  We got married August 6th last year and have tried to sue him and he will return no phone calls, since he changed him number and the old address is still posted on his website even though he is no longer there.  
  • Whoever is still out there waiting for their wedding photos, I would appreciate it if you can please contact me at [email protected] so that we can connect and talk about our experiences.  We can discuss legal action and next steps.  I have already started seeking out this information.  Let's see if we can band together and help each other get what Ezra owes us.  For anyone reading this, you need to read all the filtered YELP reviews and check out the My Experience with Kiss the Bride Weddings Facebook page.
  • HE IS A TOTAL SCAM !!!! Great pictures but none to physically receive! I am two weeks away from my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY and still have not received my pictures. Just a link to the raw archive...which I cannot even open.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_ezra-primack-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:10321654Post:079d9d64-3393-409c-8668-cdda5ca26a1c">Re: Ezra Primack + Photography????</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whoever is still out there waiting for their wedding photos, I would appreciate it if you can please contact me at [email protected] so that we can connect and talk about our experiences.  We can discuss legal action and next steps.  I have already started seeking out this information.  Let's see if we can band together and help each other get what Ezra owes us.  For anyone reading this, you need to read all the filtered YELP reviews and check out the My Experience with Kiss the Bride Weddings Facebook page.
    Posted by Allets888[/QUOTE]
  • Be aware! He is a scam artist, and he will convince you to hire him and pay him in full. He is very good at that. After your wedding, you probably will not recieve any photos or albums. You WILL get your engagement pictures, and they will be great, but AFTER the weddingt he's MIA. DO NOT TRUST....or don't pay until you recieve everything promised. Sorry Ezra, but you have scammed way too many people at this point. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards