Ohio-Cleveland

AVOID Aqua Limos

Just a cautionery tale... Aqus Limos sent photos of a beautiful limo that enticed us to book them for our wedding. What showed up on the wedding day was a dirty, torn up shuttle bus. We just won a civil suit for a full refund, but save yourself the trouble. Don't do business with Aqua Limos.

Re: AVOID Aqua Limos

• K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

You're not alone, I've heard the same things about this company. That's great that you won a full refund. I think I saw them at the big Today's Bride shows that they do in the fall and winter -- it's super sketchy that they're still allowed to advertise with them despite the fact that so many people have had a problem with them.

• RedRoseMCRRedRoseMCR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Matron of Honor used them for my bachelorette party. The owner of the company had promised to e-mail her and regular mail her contracts to sign. He never did and she called him to get him to send the contract with the driver. That also didn't happen. The pick-up limo was filled with dirty glasses and empty beer cans. We complained to the driver and he said he'd call the owner to get us upgraded to VIP. A crappy shuttle bus showed up instead. That driver proceeded to text while driving us home. Because she never got a contract signed, they only gave her a partial refund. I've been letting others know to stay as far away from them as possible!
  • gldylocks01gldylocks01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Aqua Limo as my limo for the wedding day (July 3, 2010). I have even gone out to their site to look at the limo bus I will be using the day of my wedding and take pictures. It was very nice and clean. They told me they'd provide glasses, napkins in my wedding color, champagne, and bottled water.

I'm very worried now because of the issues and problems you've had! Has anyone had good luck with them? I need a large bus for 18 people, can you recommend anyone else?
    Baby due March 2, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
  • kellbellc09kellbellc09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cutting Edge. My fiancee's friend is the owner. He actually takes care of his stuff (just re-did interior of one of his buses) and makes sure ALL of his guys show good customer service. His name is Joey # is 440-585-9900
    Good Luck!
  • cmandley82cmandley82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding on 7/3 and Aqua Limos was the transportation company that was booked.  The bride signed a contract for an 18 passenger party bus with leather interior, TV, lights, etc and instead got a beat up school bus painted white with duct tape holding the bumper on, no air conditioning or radio.  The mother of the bride called and complained and eventually we got what was promised (through another company), but it was a huge inconvenience and a terrible representation of the company.

I have also booked my wedding transportation with them and they've all ready screwed my fiance and I over with an appointment and sketchy stories of why they "forgot" about the appointment.  We are trying to cancel our contract with them prior to this happening on our wedding day. 

They are a crummy company and the owner does not seem to be a good person.  I would not recommend using them for anything in the future.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards