Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Rock the House Entertainment - DJ???

Has anyone used Rock the House Entertainment?  Need some references on them.  Met with them tonight and they sound great, but would like to hear from people other than the company.
Thanks!!

Re: Rock the House Entertainment - DJ???

• Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them for a Company holiday party and they were awesome to work with and the day of the event, they went over and above...definitely give them a shot!
  • Options
    kaehaszkaehasz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have been using them year after year at OROC (OutRunOvarianCancer)... they are great to work with and so responsive!  If you want to check them out, they will be playing from 7:30-10:30 at the Rock Hall next Saturday!  And if you want to learn more about the race check out www.oroc.org :)
  • Options
    rayro211rayro211 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RTH is definitely one of my favorites.  They have an insane amount of energy!  They are also SO incredibly professional... Which you do not always find with all DJ companies.
  • Options
    starlite21lstarlite21l member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Way back when... they used to DJ all of our high school dances and they were AWESOME!  I looked into having them DJ our wedding but they were just out of our price range.  I would highly recommend looking into them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards