California-Los Angeles
Options

Tina Molina Wedding Coordinator

Has anyone that booked her, already had their wedding pass? It seems like all the reviews for her thus far are from people with upcoming nuptials. I wanted to know how she was the day of, as I am considering booking her also.

Re: Tina Molina Wedding Coordinator

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The 2 girls that I know of is erikaparr and she speaks great things about her and starsailor who just had her wedding this past Sat. We booked her as well so far shes been great with responding back and super nice but our wedding isnt till Sept '10, so I'm no help
  • Options
    erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She coordinated my June wedding.  She did an awesome job and I highly recommend her.  She was very organized and professional.  She set up all of the details beautifully and kept us track throughout the day.  Friends and family even commented on how hard she worked that day.  If you have any specific questions you can email me at erikaluvspink at hotmail.comHTH
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also booked her for the month of, I've heard nothing but good things about her. She is very helpful, even though my wedding is not 'till January. She also has given me good vendor recommendations. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not any help either, but I understand how hard it is to make a decision.  I had to make a decision between her and another coordinator. They were both really nice and priced similar, but the coordinator I chose references (recent brides) checked out and we just really liked her personality.anyways, just wanted to stay good luck with the hard decision.  Maybe your DH can help you decide.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! We hired Tina for our 8-15 wedding and she was amazing. She made sure we stuck to our timeline and took care of everything for us. She was definately one of our favorite vendords and a total sweetheart to work with. We didn't worry about a thing and most things went off without a hitch. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm glad she worked out for you Starsailor!!  So How was your wedding???
  • Options
    daisymedina26daisymedina26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

we met with Christina late February after meeting with sooooo many other coordinators that just didn't convince me. She knows her stuff!! we booked her on the spot for day of coordination. Being the paranoid bride that I am I email her almost weekly and my wedding is still a little over four months away Embarassed. She always responds right away. She also makes the most beautiful Invitations we decided to get all our printing needs done with her as well! She is AMAZING!! She custom created a logo that means so much to us because it symbolizes how we met I'm excited for my upcoming stress free day thanks to her.

• Options
    mrsosborne2bmrsosborne2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW! I received so many rave reviews about Christina prior to hiring her as my weddig coordinator. I was so disappointed with her as my wedding coordinator. On the day of the wedding, she was inapt  at making split decisions. As my guest began to dwindle , Christina did not take the inniative to change the time of the cake cutting, I did. If I had waited, there would not have been anyone to witness us cut our cake. There were so many complaints about her the day after the wedding and when confronted, she refused to accept any fault but blamed everything on everyone, which in my opinion is not appropriate  or a professional with over 100 wedding event experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow mrsosborne2b!! So sorry to hear that!
    I actually called her a few time but never did end up meeting with her and so I booked with someone else. But hearing this is a bit scary to me, because you just never know!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards