Ohio-Cleveland

Dance Lessons

Just curious if anyone is taking dance lessons. If so, do you have any recommendations? 

Re: Dance Lessons

• courtnaypaulcourtnaypaul member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely recommend taking dance lessons. People get bored just watching couples stand there...I recommend Susan Marino--she is in the Cleveland area. Call Solon Community Ed 440-349-6245
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!!
  • AngelaRxAngelaRx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are thinking about lessons. We just moved to Westlake and we found a place that has a coupon in the local coupon mailer. We thought this winter would be a great time to start lessons before our May wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I have seen that Coupon for the place in Westlake and was thinking about using it, as I live in Westlake too! If you end up using it, let me know how it is :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

What's the name of the place in Westlake? We're in North Royalton, but willing to drive :)

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took lessons thru the city of Brook Park rec. dept. even though we weren't residents of the city. We took group lessons for both swing and ballroom dancing on Sat. mornings. The instructors were from American Ballroom Centre in Parma (on Ridge Rd.) which also offers classes, but the ones thru the rec. were cheaper. I'm pretty sure that the MIddleburg Hts. Rec. center still offers ballroom dance lessons, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards