Ohio-Cleveland

Florist and Bakery in Cleveland area

I am looking for a budget friendly florist and bakery in the cleveland / lakewood / westlake area...

Please let me know who you like - Thanks in advance (;

Re: Florist and Bakery in Cleveland area

• mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cake: Wild flour bakery in Rocky River. I loved the cake they made for my wedding and they were one of my favorite vendors to work with. Highly recommended.

Flowers: Roses for weddings
  • edited December 2011
    For florist try Fresh Tendrils in Rocky River I could not believe the price of how reasonable. 440.333.3336    I also know someone that got married in 2008 that had them do her flowers and she was very happy with hers.
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
  • JAck5209JAck5209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Roses for Weddings and Create-A-Cake.  Both had good prices and the service was great!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hhgg1225hhgg1225 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Becker's Bakery in fairview park is great for cakes and Browns flowers on rocky river dr is great for flowers. We only had to put down a $50.00 deposit for our cake and it gets applied to our balance. great prices and lots of flavors
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amariemazamariemaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found the lowest prices for flowers was Countryside Florist in Richfield.  Sandy is so friendly and really seems to take an interested in your wedding and her prices are so cheap. 
    Also try Forest Woods in Cuyahoga Heights.  Great prices also.

• edited December 2011
    I'm working with WildFlour Bakery in Rocky River.  They have been really easy to work with and send you home with box of tasty samples. My friend used them for her wedding too and love them as well.
  • edited December 2011
    check out www.roses999andmore.com choose weddings tab to see samples of work then go visit their shop in strongsville and you will se why voted best florist in Ohio for 16 years straight or go to the ix center this weekend and see live 25 samples and meet the head designer in person
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards