California-Los Angeles
Options

Vendor recommendations

I planed my wedding on the knot 4 1/2 years ago, and I'm helping my sister plan hers. I need recommendations on photography, video, makeup, and the cake. TIA Irene:)  

Re: Vendor recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Amy Prikazsky Photography. She is out of Charleston SC but travels all over the US I think I saw a special for 2010 weddings for like $2000 for 2 photographers, all day coverage, travel fee and CD of all images released to the client She is definitely worth checking out www.amyprikazskyphotography.com
  • Options
    malibu09bridemalibu09bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My vendor reviews are in my married bio. We had amazing vendors,and our day was pretty much perfect thanks to our 'dream team' of vendors. Good luck, and please page me if you have any questions :-)
  • Options
    amylc2692amylc2692 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hired my photographer, John Li. His web site is www.photobyjohnli.com. I think he does a wonderful job telling a story with his photos and I like the color contrast that he uses. At first you might think he's on the high end in prices, but when you compare him to others, he's actually very comparable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards