Ohio-Cleveland

Wedding Make-up

Hello all!  I am looking for a make-up artist who isn't going to break the bank.  I don't really know if it is even necessary to have a make-up artist?  I just know that I'm not particularly good at make-up & would feel better having someone else do it.  I am in the Parma area...going to get hair done in Broadview Heights.  Any comments/suggestions welcome & appreciated!!

Re: Wedding Make-up

• I am going to Dino Palmieri in Strongsville just for my make-up and if I remember right its only 45-50 if you have it done at the salon.  There are a few around Cleveland in the malls.....I know North Olmsted and Beachwood place deff have one. 
  • David Scott Salon and Spa in North Olmstead does fabulous make up for $50. Other than reapplying some lipstick of course, none of my makeup moved or smudged through 12 straight hours on my wedding day!
  • Preciousthemakeupartist.com

She charges $65 for a full makeup application which also includes brow grooming & false eyelash application. She provides a little beauty goodie bag with a couple of items to touch up  makeup.
  • Try Le Petite Wedding Chapel and venue. They offer a range of services including bridal make up. The cost is $125 and comes with a trial session and will come to you on day of wedding. Http://www.lepetitewedding.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://cleveland.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_wedding-make-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:f6772a3a-d049-474c-ae5a-cc48464ea896Post:4a5e3e26-b702-4b4a-baa2-21c866455d2e">Re: Wedding Make-up</a>:
    [QUOTE]Preciousthemakeupartist.com She charges $65 for a full makeup application which also includes brow grooming & false eyelash application. She provides a little beauty goodie bag with a couple of items to touch up  makeup.
    Posted by samuelsr[/QUOTE]

I found her on the internet and she seemed pretty reasonable.  Would you recommend her?  Did she come to you on the day of or did you go to her?  Did you have a makeup trial before the wedding?  If so, how much was it?
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards