California-Los Angeles
Options

**Vans18**

I am getting caught up on posts after being out of town and I saw your hair and makeup question. It probably was me that recommended Gigi as I have talked alot about her on this board. She is fantastic!! Honestly, I had very close friends gift me their services for my wedding but I wish that I had hired Gigi.I think that the quote you received from her is very reasonable (and I'm a penny pincher). Besides being very talented, you will love having her personality around on your wedding day. Let me know if you have any other questions or want to see a few photos of what she did for me.

Re: **Vans18**

• Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah it was you! haha Thanks! The only thing with her is communication..she was supposed to let me know on friday if she was going to be able to do my trial on saturday and she never contacted me. But she does sound very nice and I would love see any pics you have from her work. Thanks, you can email me at zoey86 at gmail dot com.
  • Options
    chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...that's a real bummer! I know that she is extremely busy but she always got back to me and came through at all times. You can read my review on PW. I would try her again but let her know that it concerned you. I'll email you soon.
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I guess I should email her soon. Thanks for the pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards