California-Los Angeles
Options

**kcliveoutloud**

Hi, I notice you used Hazelnut photography. I came across her site and love her work. Any insight you could share (pricing, professionalism, creativity, etc.) would be greatly appreciated. TIA! Mariah

Re: **kcliveoutloud**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used Hazelnut Photography last month.  Jordana is amazing!  If you'd like more info or to ask me any questions, feel free to email me at knottie name @ aol . com. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely love Jordana. She is very down to earth and made me and FI feel so at ease. FI is not one for pictures and he really started to get into it when we took our engagement pictures. She had lots of ideas for photos but really wants them to be natural to who you are so you are put in a pose and then she sees how you and FI move into it. You can e-mail me at knot name @ hotmail dot com for pricing specifics. We are happy with the package we went with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi summerofstars.. I tried to email you but didn't have much luck. I tried summerofstars@aol.com ??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  Sorry about that...try copying and pasting it.  The "o" in "of" is actually a zero.  Summer0fstars at aol dot com.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards