Ohio-Cleveland
Options

*Aqua Limo warning*

Just a heads up I was just in my BBF Wedding and she used Aqua for her Limo and shuttle service. The Limo during the day was great, the driver was helpful and fun- 
The shuttle service was a different story, she hired them to drive people back to the hotel and some of her BP home that lived around the hotel ( less then 5 miles apart) They were to run from 10:30 -12:30.  I was on the last bus leaving from the resepsion about 12- ( I was with the bride and groom) I walked on to the bus and the driver was rude, he stated he was already on over time and wanted to get home- I gave him $20 and told him that we had to wait for the bride - we go to the hotel then he could take me and my hubby home ( we live 2.3 miles away from the hotel)  SO we take the B&G back to the hotel. its about 12:15 at the time, I help the bride off the bus with all her stuff. and my Hubby stands out side the bus has a cig. The bus driver tell my husband that he cant wait for me. My hubby said to leave and send him on is way- Hubby calls a cab at 12:20  fine what-ever 

I get a call from bride on her HM- the limo company charged her for extra hours and said they worked until 1:30- he took the money right out her account, and didn't even tell her- she had to call him.
We also came to hear the the Bride BIL also gave the driver $60 that night to bc he was bitching about getting home on time.  

She did get a refund a week alater, but was still treated rudely. 

So please check your contracts, and make sure some one you trust is on the last shuttle. 

Happy Weddings! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards