Ohio-Cleveland

FOR SALE - NWT white lace wedding dress

For sale is a new with tags size 14 wedding dress. This bride's gown was purchased in February but never worn. I've fallen in love with another dress and hope to sell this one to help me cover the costs of a new one. We changed our wedding plans and this dress no longer works for me. My loss is your gain.

Designer / couture gown purchased from Magical Moments Bridal in Strongsville. The purchase tags are still attached, showing a retail price of over $750. The inside tag shows the designer is Jaquelin. The dress has a tank sleeved top and a slight a-lined bottom. The lining is satin with an overlay of lace embroidered with pearls, seed beads, and sequins. The train is approximately chapel length, although perhaps a little shorter. The back zips closed with a hidden zipper.

This dress is true to street size, but can be altered up or down at least 2 sizes (so will fit sizes 10-18, approx). In addition to the dress, I have a written guarantee on one of my deposit slips that provides for any alterations needed. If you use the seamstress on the guarantee, you will not pay more than $150 for whatever alterations you need, including resizing, bustles, etc! For a bustle alone, David's Bridal charges $50 minimum. So, for less than the cost of buying and altering a dress at David's, you can have a couture gown that's still new / never worn. Please consider purchasing this unique, special dress for your elegant wedding.

Included with the sale is the dress, the alterations guarantee, and a storage bag for the dress. I also have a slip and a Claire's tiara, and if you want those, you can have them, too.

Please contact me through e-mail with any questions or for a dress viewing. I have high res copies and additional photos I can send as well. I will consider all reasonable offers for this gown.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards