California-Los Angeles
Options

:( Tom Chandler is triple booked!

He is way overbooked on my day :(  I asked him if he could reccommend someone else with a similar style but he said he would email me if he come up with something.Now what?  Any other dj's that are good?  Thanks!

Re: :( Tom Chandler is triple booked!

• Options
    nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lnc, we absolutely loved our dj, but he came with a hefty pricetag!  Not sure what your budget would allow, but ours was James Loram at Lastdance.net  however he was $2800.  If you can swing it, he will make your wedding unbelievable!  GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who else have you got in contact with? Did you contact After Dark? So sorry to hear the DJ you wanted its booked on your day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can give a more specific review after my wedding this weekend but thus far our dj Eric with So-Cal DJ's have been great and he came highly recommended to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is always John Suarez with Afterdark DJs.  He's my DJ, and he's doing our uplighting.  I have been very pleased with my interaction with him.He did mention he was filling up fast for 2010 but you can always go to http://www.afterdarkentertainment.biz/ and see if your date is available.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I 3rd John Suarez from After Dark Entertainment, he is very nice and responds to your emails fairly quickly. He has WONDERFUL reviews on project wedding :) GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Party Times (John Bernard is great) and they offer DOC with their video and photo packages, but you can just get 1 service if you like.  http://www.partytimesweddings.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips! I contacted After Dark and they have been getting right back to me, getting off to a good start, I love that! They have Eric Serrato available to do mine for $650. Anymore know about him? Thanks ladies! Your the best!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards