California-Los Angeles

Rehearsal Dinner in Ventura, CA

Hi there!
My FI and I are looking for a casual dressy place to host our rehearsal dinner in or near Ventura, CA (Oxnard or Camarillo is fine). We will have a lot of vegetarians and about 25-30 people. Does anyone have a suggestion for us? Thanks for helping us out! :)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Ventura, CA

• Hi! Hopefully this is not too late. Check out Jonathan's downtown. They serve a variety of food.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer or know someone who might be interested in a free engagement session, check out Leo Evidente Photographers at http://leoevidente.com/engagement-session-giveaway/
  • Hi there!
    I grew up in Ventura and my parents still live there. We've been celebrating big events at Cafe Zack since I was little and my fiance and I just spent our anniversary there.
    The food is excellent and Hector, the owner, is wonderful! They have a beautiful patio, or an indoor dining room that will fit your party well. Everything is very fresh and seasonal, so they will have no problem meeting your vegetarian's tastes.
    Good luck on finding a venue, I hope this helps! And best wishes for your upcoming wedding!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards