California-Los Angeles

Beautiful Casablanca #1804 for sale- negotiable price, excellent condition.

I have a beautiful Casablanca gown for sale.  Worn once, then professionally cleaned and preservedd in archival quality acid-free paper and box.  Pictures of the dress and the packaged box are available to email. 

Dress is style #1804, pictures at the Casablanca website here: http://www.casablancabridal.com/collections/view/7/143

Designer's description:

"Sensual and glamorous, this dress has a lot of style! The empire waistline is defined by "crushed ice" beads and beaded lace at the center front. Complementing lace is used at the skirt to outline the different layers of netting and pleated organza at the hemline and semi-chapel train of this distinctive and unique gown!

• Color: Champagne with gold thread accents; Ivory with gold thread accents; White with silver thread accents

• Fabric: Silky Satin"

Label of this one is size 14, but in street clothes, I was a size 6/8 when I wore this.  It is in excellent condition and has been stored in a clean, non-smoking home in an interior closet (away from moisture, etc.). 

Asking $500 or best offer.   Please email me at mbwild55@gmail.com if you are interested or if you'd like some pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards