California-Los Angeles
Options

QOTD

Do you like roller coasters?  Which coaster is your favorite?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In my youth I LOVED roller coasters...Magic Mountain was my 2nd hang out NOW...if it has too many twist and turns ups and downs I REFUSE to get on...must be this old age lol
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love roller coasters too! I just dont dig the too extreme ones. I'm not sure I have a favorite, but I do know that Viper (Magic Mountain) was my very first roller coaster ride I got on to. :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yes I love them too - but can't remember the last one I have been on.  I guess my favorite would have to be space mountain. 

My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE them! Don't have a favorite. FI and I have been wanting to go to Magic Mountain...just can't find the time!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love, love, love 'coasters. I'm one of those thrill ride junkies. Too bad FI's a wuss and won't do much of that stuff with me. He gets all queasy after 1 or 2 rides.

As far as faves, it's hard to say, as I don't remember the names of many of them. I do remember the Viper at MM (been ages since I've been there). The Superman there was cool, too. But I don't really consider that a 'coaster.

Space Mountain has always been a fave. I think it's the dark and not knowing what's coming that makes it so fun.

The one at NY NY in Vegas is pretty cool, too. Too short of a ride, though.
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Space Mountain.  It never gets old.  That's probably because it's all in the dark so you can't see what's coming up next.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to love them, but now...I don't frequent them as much. I love California Screamin at California Adventure!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I agree with all PP.  I love them.   Don't really have a fav cuz sadly, haven't been on many recently.   But totally dig 'em!
  • Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love roller coasters but it's be awhile since I rode one. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards