California-Los Angeles
Options

Looking for Hacienda Brides

Hey Knotties!

My fiance and I are looking into having our wedding at The Hacienda in Santa Ana. The package is really afforadable and from pictures it looks pretty nice (we have an appointment to check it out in person next week).

I was just wondering, is it too good to be true?

I would love to hear from anyone who has gotten married there, been to a wedding there, or considered having their wedding there.

Any advice that anyone can give about affordable wedding venues in Orange County or the LA area would be EXTREMELY helpful! I just received my "7 Months to Go" email from The Knot today! AAAHHH!!!

Thanks in advance!
KGD

Re: Looking for Hacienda Brides

• Options
    jpbluejayjpbluejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our friends just got married there last month. It was a beautiful location and the staff was awesome. Everything seemed to go off wthout a glitch. I can't speak to the price of it all, but I thought it was really well executed. 
  • Options
    lusygoosy06lusygoosy06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!  I've been to a wedding there and it was beautiful.  The bride also could not stop raving about the service.  I say go for it!
  • Options
    skcarterskcarter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for the help. My fiancé and I are going to look at it today. Fingers crossed! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards