California-Los Angeles

SHOES!!!

hello ladies

So I had found the perfect orange shoes Glint "addison" peep toe pump, but since it was a year before my wedding I thought I'd wait till I at least got my dress. Well probably about 6 months ago they went away. NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN ORANGE !!! I was devistated. So I went searching for another pair of perfect shoes. So i've been searching for about six months know. Well I just went on Nordstroms and I found THE PERFECT shoe. Even though there not extremly expensive there a bit more than I wanted to spend. Do you think I should go for them or should I still wait to find something a bit cheaper. Remember I've been searching for more than six months  (can you tell the direction I'm pulling you toward lol)

So here's the shoe
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3073604?tuid=000006cb-006f-0861-6c61-726765727669&id=10612156&largeImg=0&tname=product

Re: SHOES!!!

• edited December 2011
    They are beautiful! If you love them, they fit what more can you ask for!

I so totally know what yiu mean, I searched high and low for burgundy shoes and it was hard and like you I did NOT want to spend that much on shoes. But I said the hell with it and I bought them last weekend Laughing

I totally think it was a splurge but hey it even out cux I saved soooo much on my dress $$$Wink
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All I need is one persone to say get them. Thanks girl I'm going to get them.

So you landed up getting your dress at pearls place after all right? So you just basically call and give them the designer and style number and that's it? was it really a big price diffrence?

You keep me on my toes with the wedding planning. I see all that you do and I'm like OMG she already did that I need to get on the ball. So know I'm totally stressed about the dress. Hopefully I find something soon. Hey but atleast I have my shoes LOL
  • edited December 2011
    I say get them - I have been looking for about 6 months for an apple green pair of shoes as well.  I haven't even came across a good back up pair.  Plus it is Nordstroms - if you find something else they will surely give you your money back. 
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes you HAVE to know the designer, size, color, style and yes the price difference is amazing!

In my case 50% off! Like I said my  mouth dropped when she told me the price amazing. Pearls is a great alternative, maybe it's something you may consider when you find "the one"

Don't stress about it too much, but I would definetly start looking and taking it serious soon. Some bridal shops said the very very very last minute would be end of April but everyone wants some cushion for altereations.

The shoes are awesome totally get them and I can't wait to see what dress you pick!
  • edited December 2011
    My shoes were 3 times the price of any other shoe I have ever purchased, but I didn't bat an eyelash about buying them when I found them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those shoes are AMAZING!!!
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies

I got them. YAY THERE MINE. Can't wait to wear them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards