Ohio-Northeast
Options

Vendor Reviews- 9/5/2010!

My wedding was September 5, 2010. We had a wonderful time working with all of our vendors. We appreciate all of the hard work that they did to make our wedding wonderful!

Day of Coordinator:

Angela Wish
aweddingwish.wordpress.com

A+
I am so so glad that I hired Angela as my DOC! My husband thought that hiring a DOC was not necessary, but told me after our wedding that he thought that working with Angela was our smartest planning move. She made sure that everything ran perfectly and kept us worry free. I am a perfectionist and I realized early in my planning that I did not want to be the person running the show on my wedding day. My fiancé and I met with Angela twice and exchanged countless e-mails over 15 months of planning. Angela was wonderful to work with and made sure that the wedding was a beautiful event. For the wedding Angela ran the ceremony rehearsal, provided support to our vendors on the wedding day, decorated the reception space, decorated the ceremony space, packed up all of the wedding items at the end of the night etc… Our wedding ran smoothly and I know that Angela had a big part in that.

Ceremony and Reception Venue
Manakiki Golf Course (Ballroom)
Sammy’s Catering
www.sammys.com/">www.sammys.com

A

Overall, everything ran smoothly with our venue and working with Sammy’s catering. I had a couple of times where communication was tough with our main contact, but everything was resolved in the end. Our on-site coordinator Jimmy was a great guy and made sure that the reception was just what we had envisioned. The food that Sammy’s served was wonderful and Manakiki was a beautiful place to hold a wedding. Definitely recommend Sammy’s as a great Cleveland wedding caterer!

Photographer

Lindsey Beckwith
www.lindseybeckwith.com/">www.lindseybeckwith.com

A+

I have not seen my professional pictures from Lindsey yet, but I am excited to see her work from our wedding! My husband and I loved working with Lindsey during our engagement pictures and wedding. Lindsey is a very talented and professional photographer who was a pleasure to work with!

Ceremony Musician

Tom Poore
www.pooretom.com/">www.pooretom.com
 A+Tom is an acoustic guitarist who played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I hired Tom after seeing another Cleveland knottie’s vendor reviews. She gave Tom a great review and I now understand why! Tom was always quick to respond to communication and was happy to play whatever we wanted during the ceremony. We gave Tom a list of contemporary songs for our ceremony and he learned several of them just for our event. His music sounded wonderful and made our ceremony very special.

Florist
Gift of Hands
A+

Mary is a florist who does floral work for weddings as a side business. We were able to work with her because we did not need floral centerpieces for our tables (she prefers smaller jobs). Our DOC Angela recommended her to us and we loved our flowers. The bouquets, bouts, corsages etc were beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

Cake

Wild Flour Bakery
(440) 331-2950
A+ 

We loved working with Wild Flour Bakery. Their cake is wonderful tasting and the people at this bakery are so warm and fun to work with. After our consultation with them we were sent home with a big box of cake flavors and fillings which was a great way to figure out what flavors we wanted at the wedding. Cake was beautiful and tasted great!

Band
Grand Avenue
Band
A

I am so glad that I decided to hire a band for the wedding. Grand Avenue sounded wonderful and made our wedding very memorable. The dance floor was packed and we received so many compliments from our guests. I think the best compliment that we received about the band was from my husband’s grandfather who is a professional jazz musician. He is normally critical of dj and bands at weddings, but he loved the Grand Avenue Band and told us several times how impressed he was with their music.

Paper Products

Jennifer Crawford
A+

Jennifer is another vendor that Angela my DOC recommended to me. I loved working with Jennifer and the table number cards, favor cards, menus and place cards turned out wonderfully. She lives near Columbus so all of our communication was through e-mails and phone calls. Jennifer designed and printed all of the paper products that I ordered. Loved her work and working with Jennifer!

Salon
Ladies and Gentlemen Salon:
Samantha Matheson
1-877-888-9670
 A+I highly recommend Ladies and Gentlemen Salon for your wedding day. I called at least 15 salons before I found Ladies and Gentlemen. This salon was one of two on the east side that was open on a Sunday. They have a bridal coordinator that booked my trials and services for me, my bridesmaids, mom, and sister. Everyone was great to work with and made the morning of my wedding run stress free.  

Limo
All Occasions Limousine  AI used the 50% off coupon from the entertainment book. Limo was on time and driver was fine to work with. No complaints!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards