California-Los Angeles
Options

QOTD

Do you consider yourself to be a crafty person?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• Options
    nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not really... I can come up with really cool bulletin boards at school and crafts for the kids (2nd graders), but as far as crafty on adult projects.... nah.  I always feel like things I make are goofy and not creative.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I love to knit and crochet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Not at all. I have no immagination or an interest for doing arts and crafts. The only kinda of crafty thing I know how to do is cross-stitch patterns that have a set structure and instructions on how to do them.

Maya
    (ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
    wedding websites
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No. I CAN be, but it's not something I'm that interested in. My mom is super crafty - has her own sewing business, concentrating on historic costuming, does cross stitch, does knitting, does crocheting. She's taught me cross stitch and sewing in the past, but it never really caught on. I used to be into art projects, but not since I was a kid. For my wedding, I only did the amount of DIY I had to - I didn't want to mess anything up!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so not crafty.  I learned this during my wedding planning process.  Everything I tried to DIY turned out horribly.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes and no. I have a small business where I make boutique hair bows for little girls. I feel like they turn out pretty good, and people buy them so that means something right? However, when it comes to elaborate crafts I'm not as good, they never turn out how I want them to! The only DIY thing I might do is my ceremony decorations and card box. We'll see because I am still a bit nervous,
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to find out! :)  I'm hoping to DIY things for the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I consider myself quite crafty...
    I love Scrapbooking, anything paper, details, color, creativity..ect.. LoL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards