California-Los Angeles
Options

Malibu Spruzzo Restaurant

Hi everyone,

I am newly engaged and planning a Southern CA wedding from Fort Worth Texas.  I've actually never been to CA at all, but my fi has an ill grandmother who will not be able to travel and we want her at the ceremony.  As such,  we are working on a tight time frame and budget and spoke to some people on the phone about Spruzzo restaurant in Malibu.  Has anyone ever been to this restaurant?  I am at a complete loss - the pictures look lovely but pictures can say anything....the wedding would be on the beach and the reception at the restaurant.

Thank you so much

Re: Malibu Spruzzo Restaurant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to go there for dinner because I went to college nearby, but I don't think I would get married there.  But maybe it has changed since then.

If you're planning on having the wedding in socal, there are so many phenomenal venues.  Post about the type of venue you're looking for and I'm sure someone can find you.  Also check out herecomestheguide.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree - Spruzzo is good for dinner but I really can't see having a reception there. It's in a shopping center across from the beach on a busy highway. I also think parking might be an issue. I know Dukes (also in Malibu) hosts a lot of events and is not too pricey, but it's also pretty casual. Sorry I'm not much help : / 

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards