California-Los Angeles
Options

Photos and recs from my wedding!

Hi Ladies:

Here is a sneak peak from my wedding: 

http://hazelnutphotography.com/blog/rebecca-eric-the-wedding

I got married at Maravilla Gardens in Camarillo.  Here are my reviews:

Flowers: Allie Friedman from These Buds  A Blooming.  She did a fabulous job and I could not be more happy with how my flowers turned out.  She runs the business out of her house and I was sooo impressed.  She took an idea and made is so beautiful.  I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Dress:  Camarillo Bridal.  I was so impressed with their selection and how their costs weren't ridiculous!  They don't have anything over $2,000 so I never worried that I would fall in love with something too costly for my budget.  Renee is the manager and was fabulous to work with.  Definitely recommend!

Photography:  Hazelnut Photography.  So far the photos from Jordana are FABULOUS (look at the blog)!  She was absolutely great to talk with back and forth, and I can not WAIT until we get all of the photos back.  She was so professional and even my DH was impressed by her!

DJ
:  Creative Sounds DJs.  Cameron was extremely receptive and was more then happy to accomodate my requests.  Any bizarre music requests that he received from the guests he had someone ask me if that was ok to play, which I greatly appreciated.  Not an A+, more like an A.

Cake: TC Bakery in Newbury Park.  The cake was AMAZING.  Everyone always talks about the Bread Basekt in Camarillo for cake, but the cost of the cake was just way too much for me (like $7 per slice).  TC Bakery was mentioned to me and it was significantly cheaper and so yummy!

Venue :  Maravilla Gardens.  The venue was just gorgeous.  I was worried that they wouldn't pull things together with all of the different vendors but I guess people really do know what they are doing!  My mother and I didn't have too much confidence in the day-of-coordinator, so we gave everything to them extremely labeled...it did all turn out great though.  This was a Jewish wedding and the day-of-coordinator obviously knew nothing about Jewish ceremonies.  If I didn't know where everyone was supposed to stand for the ceremony she wouldn't have been given to advise at all.  Command Performance is their vendor and it was so yummy!  Couldn't be more pleased.

Everything turned out just perfect.  I can't think of one major complaint and I just can't believe that it's over.  We just got back from our honeymoon in St. Barths which was amazing.  EVERYONE should go there for rest and relaxation!

Let me know if ya'll want any more info!

Re: Photos and recs from my wedding!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards