California-Los Angeles
Options

Santa Barbara Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

Any ideas for restaurants with private rooms... possibly mexican or italian?
Thanks!

Re: Santa Barbara Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Rusty's Pizza restaraunt.  They had a large room upstairs in the restaraunt.  Although it was really casual, everyone enjoyed themselves! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ca Dario is an Italian restaurant with two separate rooms.  I'm not sure if they will rent out the back room, but it's worth a shot.  Pretty good food, too. 

Los Arroyos is a popular mexican restaurant in SB.  They have a location in Montecito, which I've heard is more "sit down," so they might have a room you could use.  

My brother had his rehearsal dinner at the Bistro 11 11 at the hotel by the zoo (I can't remember the name of it).  The food was really good and though we didn't have a private room, we were kind of to the back of the restaurant and didn't feel totally out in the open.  Not italian or mexican food, though.  

Roy is also a fantastic restaurant with a private room.  But it's not Italian or Mexican either.  

ok, hope that helped!  

Learning to live and work from home: My blog
  • Options
    Jill102310Jill102310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips!
    I'm going to check them all out when I'm up this weekend!
    Wish me luck... just found out its the UCSB graduation!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_santa-barbara-rehearsal-dinner-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:3731529e-5f59-471b-8f27-7a9bb20b4bbbPost:2bbb17c7-454a-44ac-afd2-b518107519ea">Re: Santa Barbara Rehearsal Dinner Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the tips! I'm going to check them all out when I'm up this weekend! Wish me luck... just found out its the UCSB graduation!
    Posted by Jill102310[/QUOTE]

<div>Hope traffic isn't too bad for you on the drive.  Fortunately, I'm downtown so I haven't had to drive anywhere all weekend.  I've heard it's a nightmare!  </div>
    Learning to live and work from home: My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards