California-Los Angeles

So now what?

Ok so we have decided on The Reef in Long Beach- great pricing.
We are getting married April 7, 2012
We will put the deposit down at the Reef June 1st
I purchased a planning book
We worked on our guest list - supposed to have 100 people but I think 125 will be the REAL number
I already have a dress (because we started planning initially like 2 years ago)
I already know what kind of flowers I would like - roses

But I am not sure what is next? April is so far away but yet so close!
Yesterday, I purchased a wedding planning guide and will work on that later today. But I am not sure what comes next?

Help

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So now what?

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask your venue for vendor recommendations and start looking at DJs, florists, photographers, and officiants.  The ladies on here can also be very helpful with vendor recommendations if you let us know what price range you want to be in.  April seems like it's far away but this is when you want to start looking for your vendors.  Good luck to you.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I'd do photographer next and then start working on your vendors in order of importance, like Jagore mentioned. Also think about things like reception decor, your wedding party, menu items, transportation, hotel blocks, etc. Once your venue is booked, if you choose to send save-the-dates, you can start working on those and your other paper items.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards