Ohio-Northeast

Rossi Auditorium at Mill Creek Park

Me and my Fiance are onsidering Mill Creek Park for our wedding. We went and looked at it and the Rossi Auditorium wasn't set up with tables and I found it hard to imagine there is enough room for the amount of guests they say it seats with buffet tables and a dance floor. Has anyone had/or is having their wedding there? How many guest did you have/are you going to have? If you have already had your wedding there do you have any pictures of your wedding that you would be willing to share with me? Thanks in advance!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: Rossi Auditorium at Mill Creek Park

• edited December 2011
    Hi,

I actually just booked my wedding here and on their website they have some images of it all setup.  Also, I found a website with a gorgeous picture of it set up and I can add that later...

I am estimating 200 for my reception, and I know what you mean about the space, however are you aware that all of the walls are dividers and can be opened to the outter spaces as well? 

In this picture below, the dividers are shut, however if you open them, and add the radius room in the back for the buffet area.. I think you should be ok!! Let me know how everything goes!!

Angela
  • edited December 2011
    hey! we have the rossi booked for our reception. here's a link to my facebook album with a bunch of pics. it really is a fantastic space.
    http://www.facebook.com/rachellynn108#!/album.php?aid=94034&id=519397608
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for sharing these!!!! DO you have any idea how wierd this is tho..

I called to book the gazebo and auditorium on 9.10.11  and what do you know.. that is your date!!!!! boo!! i had to settle for 4.13.11

wierd right?!?!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards