Ohio-Northeast
Options

Photographer suggestions?

Hi. We are looking for a photographer either in the Columbus or Northeast Ohio area (wedding is in Fairlawn, we live in Columbus).  The wedding is in June and outside and the reception is inside.
Any reccomendations?? I would love to have 2 photographers, unlimited locations, and at least 8 hours. We also want the rights to our pictures. Our budget is kinda low, I'd like to stay at $2000 or lower. But, like the rings, I know the pics will last forever.
Thanks!

[url=http://www.theknot.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.theknot.com/tickers/tt85181.aspx[/img][/url]

Re: Photographer suggestions?

• Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cavanuagh Photography!  I really enjoyed working with them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Essence of Love, Amazing. We have loved every minute of working with them. 4 of our friends decided to use them after us. They are out of Parma. Seriously Great!!!
    Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there, We're going with Andy Fiala, AJF Photography.  He's in Fairlawn, right off market.  He's really laid back, but very organized.  I love him, and can't wait for our wedding. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tamaramusick.wordpress.com

This is who I used for my Boudior Pictures, but she also does wedding and family photo's. She is wonderful to work with, and reasonably priced.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    saraparasarapara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were using Jay Kossman, digital 504 photography.  For 2000 you would get two photographers, up to 10 or 12 hrs, some albums, all prints at cost (like 8 cents a piece), free add-on (like rehearsal dinner pics, engagement session, etc).  He does awesome work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Elizabeth Pruitt Photography. www.elizabethpruittphoto.com
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_photographer-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:09135be8-d8e1-48cf-84d8-b23625294afaPost:3699b3eb-e51a-4d21-a42a-fca1c7176a3a">Re: Photographer suggestions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]tamaramusick.wordpress.com This is who I used for my Boudior Pictures, but she also does wedding and family photo's. She is wonderful to work with, and reasonably priced.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]
    Another rec. for Tami! She has done 3 family photo sessions for me as well as a b-pic session. Amazing work and wonderful to work with.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Platinum Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Imagen Photography! www.imagenphotos.com You can get a lor for $2,000. Happy planning! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Making the moment photography. They're amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jay Kossman www.digital504.com !
    Leanne
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gary Coz he is really good and his packages are for all day
  • Options
    kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Justin Ketchem www.justinkphotography.com was who we used, he brought a 2nd shooter and we had an incredible experience! he is very reasonable, so easy to work with and our pictures are phenomenal! there is a referral discount so if you need to use me, email me at Kathleen585@gmail.com

peace!

Amy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards