California-Los Angeles
Options

Looking for a beach ceremony!

Any of you ladies know of a great beach ceremony location? any advice would be great I have never been to cali so I am clueless
BFP 2/14/2010 Kylie was born 10/10/10 happy and healthy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Looking for a beach ceremony!

• Options
    Well we could not afford a beach ceremony but I found an awesome venue www.gardensofparadise.com they have lagoons, waterfalls and you can bring in your own catering awesome
  • Options
    We are getting married at the Sunset Restaurant in Malibu.  They can do the whole thing for you...ceremony on beach, reception in banquet room in restaurant.  They have been wonderful to work with as we also live outside of the state.  Absolutely beautiful location.....

best of luck
    Time of our lives Anniversary
  • Options
    We are getting married at Casa Del Mar in Santa Monica. They also own Shutters on the Beach. Both are right on the sand and the planning process has been a pleasure. They're wonderful to work with!
  • Options
    Hello,
    I own a location scouting business in Southern CA and we scout for weddings primarily.  I would love the opportunity to chat with you to see if I can help you.  We save you time, money and stress because we do all the research and negotiating for  you.
    www.locationconcierges.com213-909-0084
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Best,Laura
  • Options
    La Palapa in Long Beach.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards