California-Los Angeles

Anybody ever do a wedding at paramount studios?

Hi all.  Wondering if you or anyone has every done a wedding reception at Paramount Studios? My guy brought it up and we havent gotten a response from the Special Events department yet regarding the cost. Meanwhile we found a website (here comes the guide) with pricing info but not sure how recently that was updated. We'd just like to know a ballpark figure to see if it's in budget before we get excited about it.Thanks.

Re: Anybody ever do a wedding at paramount studios?

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't but that sounds fun!  When you get the info back would you mind posting it on here so other brides may use this as an option?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't, but I looked into it. I think the minimum for their most basic outdoor space is $2,000, then you have to bring in your own rentals. I believe they have an approved vendor list for that, but I'm not sure. Let us know what happens! It seems really cool. I have been to an event there once, which was fun.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I have a friend getting married at Paramount Ranch.  It is one of their filming properties out in Agoura.  I would love if someone had information about getting married at the studio, if they would post it.

We're having trouble finding just the right venue.  Such a daunting task.
  • edited December 2011
    I will definitely post back with it when I found out. I must have called them 6 times today. No dice. Unless they have a perma-voicemail system and they only give you info if you leave a voicemail or something. Stay tuned.
  • RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked into a few of the studios...and I think I sent messages (to a few venues) using Here Comes the Guide. Interesting you're not getting anything via phone .. I didn't get an e-mail from any of the places I e-mailed that way. I don't think they actually go through. I thought it would be so cool to have my wedding at one of the studios...good luck!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello ladies, after reading this post I seemed to remember seeing this info somewhere before.  I've never been to Paramount but it sounds like it would be quite an elegant affair...  I did an online search and I found this link so I thought I would share.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards