California-Los Angeles
Options

Hello Everyone!!!!

So i haven't been on here in sooooo long, but I'm at the 2 month mark and I just need insperation !!!

I see there are a TON of new brides to be so i'll re-introduce my-self.

My name is Genie and I've actually been married for 7 yrs (on aug 12th), but Dh and I got married civially and had always dreamed of a church wedding. So here I am 7 yrs. later and a 5 yr. old and 2 yr. old  planning our dream wedding.

we will be getting married at the Cathedral of our lady of the Angels on Sept 18th at 5:30 in the evening.

I think that's is. Hope to see all of you on the boards.

-Genie

Re: Hello Everyone!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HI!!!

I was wondering where you were?

How is the weightloss going? So you got your dress huh? GREAT!

Glad to see you back!
  • Options
    Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey xxquemirasxx  !!!

How are you ??

Yeah it's been awhile. Can you believe that we are 2 months out already. OMG!!!!

weightloss is going SUPER slow. I got off track for a while, but when I found out that I was gettting my dress next thur. I'm now back in full force. LOL
    and yourself how are you doing with that ??

Hey last time I was on here you where getting your Bpics done. How did it go ??

Nice to hear from you !!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing very well!

As for the weightloss...I've lost 20lbs and I'm aiming for another 20lbs! I'm pushing REALLY hard! I got to the gym 5x's a wk and have a personal 3x's a week. Eating healthy...man the old fashion way so its coming off slowly but surely

I got my dress from Pearl's Place it was truly FAB and I'm very happy!

Yes I had my session with Ashleigh about a month ago....it was awesome she truly was amazing and I LOVED the pics! She hasnt blogged them yet she has been very busy but I'm patient. The ONLY thing that bothered me was my weight...but it is what it is.

I hope you don't dissapear again! your sorta like my date twin just a week apart lol

It's getting close and I can't believe it...it just seemed soooo far and now here we are.

glad to see you back on the boards!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards