California-Los Angeles
Options

The Queen Mary

Hello Fellow Knotties! This is my first *real* post, so none of you know me yet, but I have been reading the forums for awhile now and feel that I know most of you, so this is my official hello!!! =D

I was wondering if any of you have, or know anyone who has had, their wedding reception on the Queen Mary?  The photographs I have seen look stunning, but of course personal testimony is always more informative.

Any and all feedback any of you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Re: The Queen Mary

• Options
    Jess+MasonJess+Mason member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I am new here too!  I can't help you with any personal testimony about having a wedding on board the Queen Mary, but I've been on the ship numerous times and love it!  It would be an amazing backdrop for a wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I went to a wedding there. It was very nice and I know it was pretty budget friendly.  My friend got married outside but I we passed by an inside chaple too.  There was another wedding going on at  the same time in the big ballroom. My friend used a much smaller wedding for her room.  I thought it was a nice venue. I kinda didn't like that you could see the other wedding though.

If you end up booking it, let me know if you need recs on local vendors as I am getting married just up the street at the Long Beach Art Museum.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MegrooksMegrooks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ellie, will do for sure!  The Queen Mary is my front runner but FI has a few other place he's clinging to, and of course it will all come down to budget.  The Museum is a really beautiful space =D Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards