Ohio-Northeast

Perfect Petal Designs

Any good/bad reviews? Pricing?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Perfect Petal Designs

• edited December 2011
    I met with Nikki and she has some great ideas. She showed me a bouquet for a wedding she was doing that day & it was beautiful! I would have used her, but my mom wanted to use someone else & she's paying so we went with the other florist. Good luck!
  • JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Nikki's Perfect Petal Designs and I will rave about my wedding flowers to anyone who will listen.Smile  They were beautiful and I got so many compliments throughout the day.  I told Nikki the colors I wanted and the budget I had and she worked within that frame and came up with beautiful ideas.  She was so easy to work with and she is such a sweetheart and I've only heard good reviews. 
  • Jenjs4Jenjs4 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @joeyOz do you have any pictures of your flowers and if you don't mind, could you share your floral budget. Thanks!
  • JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi!  I do have a couple pictures.  I'm on my work computer so I don't have any professional pics though, sorry.  I am also the Steel Blue & White bridal bouquet on the website:  http://www.nppdesigns.com/index_files/Page1032.htm

Here are some pics I do have on this computer:

Here are the bridesmaids bouquets:

Bridesmaid bouquet:

My bouquet (similar but larger):

Bouts and mother/sister corsages:

Wish I had better pictures to show you, but they were very pretty and they were exactly what I wanted/asked for.  We had a very low-key, simple wedding and our flowers reflected that.  I've seen bouquets Nikki has done that are amazing and colorful and creative - so she can definitely work with all different types of styles and tastes.  If I remember correctly our flower budget was $500 and we paid around $400.  So I gave Nikki an idea of what I wanted along with our budget and she came up with ideas that were beautiful and not only met our budget, but went under.  So yeah, I was very happy about that too.   :)

• Chester2490Chester2490 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Only $400 that's great! I'll definitely go check her out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jenjs4Jenjs4 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that is really great! Thanks for sharing!
  • JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome!   Keep in mind that my wedding was over 2 years ago, so prices may have changed, and we used primarily carnations and baby breath, because we were so budget conscious.  No roses or more pricey flowers.  We also limited the flowers to bouquets, bouts and corsages (no alter flowers or cake flowers or reception flowers, etc.), so that also kept our price down.  So I think the price really depends on what flowers you use and how many arrangements you have in mind.  Regardless, Nikki is priced very competitively and the fact that we had a very limited budget and she was still willing to work with us was a huge plus in our book.   
  • I booked Nikki for my wedding in June. She's doing my bouquet, my 7 bridesmaids bouquets, the grooms boutenierre and his 7 groomsmens, corsages for the moms, and my toss bouquet for $280. After meeting with her, I decided I want her to do my centerpieces which I haven't gotten a quote for yet, but I know she will be resonaable. And as a previous knottie said above, she is absolutely a sweetheart and very passionate about giving brides exactly what they want for a more than reasonable price. Her only expectation is that we spread the word on here about how awesome she is!! Highly recommended!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards