California-Los Angeles

CEREMONY Only location HELP

Need help finding a location to host a  non-denominational ceremony. We prefer cities between Azusa  and Glendale. HELP! thanks and happy planning

Re: CEREMONY Only location HELP

• will47will47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about LA Arboretum? I don't know if it fits your budget, and I think availability is sometimes tight, but it's beautiful. It's where I would have liked to do mine if our ceremony were longer.
    my read shelf:
    William's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Do you already have a reception location?

I got married at a chapel at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills. They obviously also have chapels at Glendale Forest Lawn. It was fairly cheap as far as ceremony locations go, and they were extremely attentive the day-of. I got a separate bridal suite and the chapel was really pretty. My guests liked it.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • kflachkflach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Arboretum is gorgeous. I live right behind it but they do have a lot of incremental charges. There is also the Descanso Gardens in LaCanada that is really nice
  • C aliChickC aliChick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding ceremony at the LA Arboretum and it was beautiful. I had sooo many compliments on the beauty, plus I didn't need a whole lot of addtional flowers for decor. Not sure what the above user is talking about when they said incremental charges though. It was a standard fee. Veda was great to work with also. I had no complaints. My wedding was June 2010.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards