California-Los Angeles

DOC Contest

Morning Ladies!!!! So the DOC we used for our wedding....well one of her assistants have branched out on her own and this weekend she posted this contest on Facebook and well I thouhgt it was an AWESOME deal and I thought I would pass along maybe a knottie would be a lucky gal to win :)

Attention Brides or anyone who know's someone that would love to have a Coordinator on their wedding day to ensure that everything is picture perfect!
Thanksgiving is upon us! So in the spirit of giving, So So Fab Events is offeriing a FREE 'Day Of Coordination' Package!
Enter to win a FREE 'Day Of' Coordination package from So So Fab Events!
Contest begins Monday Nov 14th and our winner will be announced on the So Fab page Thanksgiving Day!
All participants will be entitled to a $50 off discount simply for entering!

Here are the entry requirments:
1. Write to us and tell us why you and your fiance are THANKFUL for one another and why the 2 of you deserve to win a FREE coordination package!
2. Include a picture of the 2 of you in all your 'FABulousness'! The more creative the better!
3. Entries must be submitted between 12am on 11-14-11 and 12pm on 11-23-11
4. All participants must be a 'fan' of So So Fab Events on Facebook to enter!
5. Only 1 entry per couple
6. Brides already contracted with So So Fab Events are not eligible for this contest
7. Please include the following information in your entry: Name of bride/groom, wedding date if set, wedding location and contact info

Details of prize:
*Winner will be entitled to the So So Fab Events 8hr 'Day Of' Coordination Package 
*Wedding date must be within one year of the contest 
*A $50 travel fee will be assessed if wedding location is more than 25 miles from 91351
*Once winner is announced, winner will receive our contract through email and must sign and return within 30 days of winning. Winner must abide by all terms 
listed in the So So Fab contract.

Submit all entries to: [email protected]
Questions? Just email us!

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards