California-Los Angeles

Poll time

It's been super slow so I will try to post these more often Smile

How long were you and your FI/DH dating before you were engaged?

Where did he propose?

Where was your first vacation you two took together?

Post the earliest pic of you and your FI/DH.
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Poll time

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How long were you and your FI/DH dating before you were engaged?We tarted dating when we were 16 and he proposed 10 years later.
    Where did he propose?DH popped the question at the Bob Hope park in Burbank during a picnic lunch on our 10 year dating anniversary.
    Where was your first vacation you two took together?Our very first one was to Sanibel Island, FL with his family (remember we were only 16!) but our first one alone was to San Diego for our 7 year dating anniversary. 
    Post the earliest pic of you and your FI/DH.1998
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • monet7383monet7383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How long were you and your FI/DH dating before you were engaged? We dated for 2 years 9 months before he proposed

Where did he propose? He proposed in San Diego while visiting my brother.

Where was your first vacation you two took together? He took me to Catalina Island as part of my graduation gift.

Post the earliest pic of you and your FI/DH. October 2007

• akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How long were you and your FI/DH dating before you were engaged?Two years, almost to the day.
    Where did he propose?In a hot air balloon over the vineyards of Paso Robles.
    Where was your first vacation you two took together?We went to Portland, Oregon. We stayed in a B&B and the owners were strict Quakers. We felt like we were going to hell all weekend! One morning there was a bible on the breakfast table!
    Post the earliest pic of you and your FI/DH.I think this is a month or two after we started dating, 2008.

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

5yrs

Where did he propose?
    living room

big bear

i don't have it on this computer, but the earliest one on here is

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    How long were you and your FI/DH dating before you were engaged? - a little over 2 years.

Where did he propose? - at a kickball game!

Where was your first vacation you two took together? - Not sure about first. We were in an LDR for 7 months, so he used to basically just come visit me, and we also spend a lot of time visiting family. Thusfar we've been to Santa Fe, Austin, Phoenix, Santa Barbara, San Jose, San Diego, and the UK (London and Edinburgh). Plus we've visited family in NY, Boston and Iowa.

This isn't the earliest, but it's from my 26th birthday, in May '08.

And here he is, wearing the same shirt, the night I met him at a friend's birthday party in Ocotber '06:

my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    8~months <3

Where did he propose?
    On a roof top Parking Lot overlooking DTLA

Vegas Baby!

N/A =/
  • edited December 2011
    dated 2 years, he moved to the east coast for school, then came back home. dated 8 months (the second go-round) before he proposed :)

Where did he propose?
    we had just spent an exhausting day. 2 christmas dinners; one with his fam one with mine.  after dinner it was just us at his aunts house, and out of nowhere (a surprise to both he and i!) he proposed.  he had been planning on  it, but got too exicted and couldn't wait.

san diego - paradise point resort

circa  2000

Anniversary Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards