Ohio-Northeast
Options

Finally a MRS! and vendor reviews!

Hi ladies! Since hubby and I aren't taking our honeymoon till December - I thought I would jump on right away to give my vendor reviews! Everyone was wonderful - we only had one glitch and it was to be expected. Unlimited Music Productions:A+++ Louie Severino was fantastic. To sum it up EVERYONE was dancing - ALL night! please please please - check them out if you are shopping for a DJ. They are the best we have seen and are completely budget friendly. Creations By Lynn: A+++ Every thing was beautiful. My colors were hot pink, lime, and tangerine...Lynn Zmich did an amazing job capturing all of those colors without it being to "loud". Lynn was awesome to work with and worked with my budget - even when I had to readjust when I got laid off. Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous! Livigni Photography: A+++ Tom and Rose were fantastic to work with. Tom was the main photographer and his wife Rose was the secondary. Rose paid such close attention to every detail - even when a curl seemed to be going the wrong way, makeup smudge or dress wrinkle - Rose fixed it. We took pictures all over downtown and they were quick to set up take pictures and go on to the next venue. I can't wait to see them - and will post asap. ACCSV: A+ (based on service only-tape review when received) Craig was great! He was very personable and got eveyone - even the shy ones to go on camera and say something to the bride and groom. We only had our reception taped but Craig made sure to get all of the key moments and then some. Very professional and affordable :D The Patrician (Eastlake): A++++ BEAUTIFUL ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! This venue is superb! Lisa is excellent to work with and everyone is very very friendly and helpful. Food was fantastic. We had prime rib, chicken marsala, roasted potatoes, green beans, etc. We got sooooooo many compliments on the venue and food. There is just way too much that I can say about how wonderful and perfect this venue was for us. Platinum Limo: F Yes. F. If you need details for the F rating - post your email and I would be glad to let you know exactly what happened. We are currently still waiting to hear from the owner... so I will not post any further information until we hear from him. well i think that's it....if I think of anything else...I'll be sure to post it. All in all our day was so perfect. It was more than what we could dream of. :D

Re: Finally a MRS! and vendor reviews!

• Options
    RebeccaaaRebeccaaa member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you had a great day! The weather was better than expected too. Can't wait to see pics. I would like to hear the scoop on the limo. Rebecca8914@aol.com
  • Options
    lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had a great day! (besides the limo!) Thanks for the reivew!
  • Options
    devinandheididevinandheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats to you & Jake Val!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Glad it sounds like you had an awesome day minus the limo. Facebook me I want to hear about that one!!!
  • Options
    KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay sounds like a wonderful day (minus the limo)!!!!
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a great day all around! Send me the scoop @ limo at angela.wish@gmail.com! I would love to hear it!
  • Options
    somnybookssomnybooks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!   I don't think I have ever seen an F given to a vendor before!  somnybooks@aol.com    I would love to hear what happened!  Thanks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd like the scoop too! jmh050909@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on a perfect day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going through Livigni Photography too... they are an old family friend. So I am really glad to hear that they did an awesome job for you. Plus i LOVE there cardstock book they do. Congrats!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards